Mark D. Zacharias

Default Receiver repair

This is actually a common symptom after a mild lightning strike on a
Pioneer.

One or more muting transistors bad.

A tech should really do this repair. Some Pioneer's hold voltage after
unplugged, even.

Mark Z.

"maui1015" wrote in message
My Pioneer receiver (VSX-D457) must have gotten zapped by a recent
electrical storm (also knocked out our phones). When I turn the power on
the receiver, the led display cycles on and off at approx. 2 second
intervals. Any electronics wizs that could point at a starting place for
repair? Thanks much for any help.

Don J.