Jerry G.

Default learn to repair laptop motherboard.

I don't think you have realization of the magnitude of the project you want
to take on! The cost of the set-ups, tools, and the service information
required will be very expensive. This is why these boards are disposed of
rather than repaired.

--

Jerry G.
=====

"Lu" wrote in message
om...
Hi

I want to know is there any where that I can learn about repairing a
laptop motherboard? Please recommend me a way to repair or a good book
or a website. I used to troubleshoot digital and analog circuits (but
it was not motherboard circuit). And what equipment do I need in order
to set up a bench for motherboard repair? I just got a new job where I
have to set up a laptop repair facility and find someone to train the
technicians. So before I can do those, I would like to get myself
familiarize with motherboard repair. Please help! I really don't know
how to get that started and don't want to be fired.
Thanks
Lu