Jerry G.

Default Problem with Panasonic TV and tv cycling

This can be a fault in the uPC area, or there is a shorted front panel
control.

Is it possible that someone washed the screen, and let some liquid drop in
between the screen and the mask?

In anycase the set will have to be properly serviced. If liquid got in
somehow, there may be some parts to change.

--

When cleaning a monitor or TV screen, you should dampen (not too wet) a soft
paper towel with water. Do not put any liquid directly to the screen. Use

--

Jerry G.
=====

"bk2azmom" wrote in message
om...
All of the sudden today, our panasonic tv started cycling channels
non-stop and also switching into Component, Video 1, 2, &3 modes. The
remote also does not work - even though I changed the batteries.
Any ideas on what's causing this and how to fix it?
HELP!