David

Default 27" JVC tv model:AV-27320,chassis:A67

Only tip, don't leave the NTE sub in that set as it won't last. The
tolerances of the circuit require an EXACT replacement for Q552.

Look for bad solder connections in the power supply and sweep to have caused
the failure.

David

"Sidney" wrote in message
om...
27" JVC stereo tv model:AV-27320,chassis:A67,year:Oct 2001.After the
customer was watching tv for a few hours picture size kept shrinking
all on all four sides down to a dot within a few seconds then the tv
shut off and now only relay click followed by LED blinking.
I found Q522=2SD2499=NTE2331 and F902=1.25 amp fuse to be open,I have
not yet troubleshooted tv further anyone have any common repair tips
for such a failure?.
Thanks in advance for replies.

Sidney
Dartmouth,Nova Scotia