jakdedert

Default Panasonic Cordless Telephone KX-TC1710CB

Ricky Eck wrote:
Man, there has to be one in every group.....

I have to agree that you can discharge a battery TOO much. Waiting
for it to go completely dead all the time, is not good. That is not
what I was saying. I was saying that people would use it for only a
few hours, before the phone had even hardly discharged, and then put
it back on the charger. I can could many cases that where this is
true.

snip

There's at least 'some' variability based on the complexity of the charger
circuit, in various devices, which might explain the different results
people get from their NiCads as well.....

jak