John Miller

Default Panasonic Cordless Telephone KX-TC1710CB

Ricky Eck wrote:
Man, there has to be one in every group.....

No need to get personal, Ricky. I don't doubt for a moment that your
experience is different than ours. It happens.

Now, there is another type of Rechargeable battery that does not develop a
memory, but the name slips my mind. I have never used them, so I can't
say if it is true or not, but they became big in the flip phone age, where
the NiCad Batts would develop the memory, and be useless.

Nickel metal hydride.
--
John Miller
Email address: domain, n4vu.com; username, jsm

We are all worms. But I do believe I am a glowworm.
-Winston Churchill