techforce

Default Broken Monitor.

I agree. These Numbers do not appear to be valid.

Also to your advantage if you find an FCC ID anywhere on the Back or Bottom
Cover.
the Flyback Number 'usually' is on a White Sticker on the flyback. It may
not be readable unless the FBT is unsoldered, and you brush away the Dirt.
Sometimes then it reveals other Numbers on the Flyback not visible before.
Post the Location Number of the Flyback, and if there are any Part Numbers
or Manufacturer names on the Board its mounted to. Sometimes there is also a
large rectangular IC Chip near the front of the Board with a unique number
that will help determine who made the Board. Not sure if you mentioned the
Size of this Monitor at all? 15, 17 , 19 Inch etc?