Fabian Amann

Default HP Laser printer senses paper but will not pick it

Hi Kofi,
if you own a HP LaserJet there is sometimes this picking problem. As far as
I know, there is a kit available from HP (for free) which can solve this
problem.Visit the HP Homepage for further details.

Fabian Amann

"hemyd" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
. au...
kofi Mpengya" wrote in message
om...
I have this HP laser printer which senses the presence of a paper
butwhen I want to make a test print the machine does not pick the
paper. The printer will initialie alright but just @ the momment it
has to pick the paper all the motors ceases all the 3 LEDs on the
front will light up. no switch on the pannel will work @ this momment
unless the printer is unpluged. When it is pluged back the same
problem as stated above happens again.

Kofi, please tell us the model of your printer.

Henry
Australia