Jerry G.

Default iiyama visionmaster pro 452 strange behaviour at power on

Some components, most probably a number of capacitors in the power supply
and or scan circuits have become thermo sensitive. You will have to give the
monitor out to a service rep, unless you are properly trained and equipped
to deal with this.

--

Jerry G.
=====

"Bert" Mr-Bert.haalmaarweg@ en.dit.ook.lycos.nl wrote in message
Hi My monitor suddenly has a strange behavior when I power it up in cold
situation (only after more then about 5 mins powerdown) .

I hear a few times 3 - 7 times a clicking noise with some flashing on the
screen (the monitor tries to show the image without succes )
After that the image stabilizes and a few seconds later there is on more
click from a relay?

Now as long as the monitor remains powered the image is steady and OK.

When I let windows shut down the monitor while powered and wake up again
there is no problem.

Anyove got a suggestion what to dot?

The 3 year warrenty expired just 5 weeks ago:-S

Bert