Ricky Eck

Default PSU Fan Direction

I don't think this is what is happening. I'll get thrown off the

connection
after maybe 20 minutes of typing an email or Usenet post.

I am trying to get people off this problem because, with all due respect

and
affection for the great analyzers, engineers, and technicians in the

world, you
can't be aware of the nuances to my problem. Like I bought the house

(where my
computer now is) in August of last year. The disconnect problems started

in
September. They went away as the weather seemed to change. Then they

returned
about a month ago (after we had mega-rain, which has stopped, but... ).

Prior to
August, in my former residence, I had not had disconnect problems. I have

not
been monkeying with the software. So yes it may very well be my new
(10-year-old) house's phone line problems...

I wasn't tring to drag the post, I just seen you post that you got booted
off after writing a long letter. That popped into my head that NetZero used
to do that.

Rick