Suz

Default Lava Lamp - snowstorm problem

My daughter is a little bit (:-O) annoyed that her younger brother had
shaken
her Lava lamp and now it looks like a snow storm! (sigh). Just leaving it

settle doesn't seem to have worked. Is there an way to get the blobs to

re-form
into big blobs again? I thought maybe a centrifuge,... then again...

Lavalite website care instructions:
Don't Move or Shake your LavaŽ brand motion lamp while the LavaŽ blobs are
"WARM"! This will cause your LavaŽ brand motion lamp to become cloudy and
permanently malfunction!

and

So you've gone and done it; you've shaken your lava lamp, and what you've
got now is a cloudy mess
that you can barely see amorphous lumps moving around in.
Everyone tells you it's screwed.

I say: Not So!

http://www.angelfire.com/tn/Schieben/lava.html