Old Nick

Default Foundation woes.... continued...

On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 01:32:08 -0400, "Mark Hopkins"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

Preach it Brother!

I am getting around to putting the Hardi plank on my new shop now that its a
bit cooler outside and not raining. Framing drove me crazy with all the up
the ladder/down the ladder/tote and cut, tote and cut. Only one of me and I
didn't have any help either... It was fun. sigh I recommend it to anyone!

So buy a cherry picker and stop bitching! G

Seriously. Having somebody just standing around, handing stuff up or
maybe cutting if trusted, can be worth far more than one person should
be, when you are doing roofing stuff.
It's not the milk and honey we hate. It's having it
rammed down our throats.