the yorkshire dalesman

Default overlapping ring and radial 13A circuits

Is it permissible to have 13A sockets on 2 different ring, (or a ring
and a radial) circuits serving the same area of the house? What
prompts this post is that IIRC it is standard advice that all
downstairs 13A sockets should be on an RCD circuit.

What I should like is to put sockets for electronics (computers, TVs,
clock radios etc) on separate circuit(s) to those used for kit which
is likely to trip RCDs. There would be 1 or 2 double 13A sockets on
this ring or radial in most rooms. I get a fair amount of tripping
from portable outdoor kit like hedgecutters - portable workshop tools
(sanders, planers etc) are another bane. So the 'electronic' sockets
would be run through a normal switch & cartridge fuse or MCB &
definitely nowhere near an RCD. The sockets would be suitably marked
& possibly be coloured (I've seen coloured 13A sockets - presumably
they are easily obtainable?). So is it possible to install this
scheme within the regs?

TIA