john

Default I dropped the tv ( Sony circa December 1985)

CRT is now No Good go buy a new set.

kip

--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"Accidents HAPPEN" wrote in message
It fell face down from about 2 feet off the floor. No pieces fell off
of it but now the picture's lower left hand corner is Red-ish and the
right hand corner is Green-ish. Fiddling with the buttons hasnt helped
change this situation. I would love to fix this. Advice would be
appreciated.

I dropped it when I was sliding it around the NEW tv cart I got for it
because I figured a sturdy cart was cheaper than getting a newer,
lightweight tv. Now I have to wait for someone to come home to grab the
other side's HANDLE so we can lift this back on the cart.