Dave Walker

Default NEC multisync LCD 1810

Excellent. Say, do any of your displays have a mechanical problem? Mine
has a problem where the tilt mechanism does not hold the monitor where
it's positioned. Instead, the LCD display slowly tilts downward till it's
at it's lowest point. There's a compression type mechanism that seems to
work using a spring type bushing which causes friction on a steel plate -
obviously there's not enough friction. However, there is no way to adjust
the pressure that I can see, and the thing seems to be permanently pressed
together. The mechanism on my spare is missing. Have you seen this
problem?

Final display - once again failed fuses, but the board only ran for minutes
before strange things occurred, picture appears to smear and collapse. Not
believing it to be the board at fault I put in a previous display and the
same problem. Anyway, one out of three is still a success.
I only have two stands, and both work fine. However, I don't think either of
them ever saw much service.