Asimov

Default Beam

"Tim Kettring" bravely wrote to "All" (12 May 04 02:30:13)
--- on the heady topic of " Beam"

TK From: "Tim Kettring"

TK "Captin Kirk" wrote in message
TK ...
Every time we try to beam up tribbles , they beam into the transporter

room
looking like cats and not Tribbles .

Should we look for cold solder joints on the transporter control board ?

Or
should we just use them as is , to control the mice population aboard the
USS Enterprise ? Could the problem be a bad eprom chip ?

Kirk out .

TK It could be a problem with the filter caps in the anti-matter
TK generator , feeding the transporter board with dirty voltage . Ask Mr
TK Spock to check the voltage with a 100,000,000 tetrahertz oscilloscope .
TK I like tribbles , they taste like chicken .

Hell it does! Everything tastes more or less like chicken anyways!
But chickens are a heck of a lot easier to pluck, one can't tell
which end is which on a Tribble!

.... Bad Beer Rots Our Young Guts But Vodka Goes Well.