Al Kondo

Default CD plays "scratchy"... why?

This is in response to a response from Ricky. He asked if the orginal
CD was one that was burned. No, it was not. It was an original that
was used often in seminars as background music. I am going to try
to get another original CD to see if it will play better. Thanks for
the suggestions.

Al Kondo

My wife does educational seminars and uses the cd player on her laptop
computer to play music for the participants during breaks. She
mentioned to me that the music sounded "scratchy" and wondered why. I
checked and she is right. So, what is causing the problem? Does the
player need to be changed, or, is there a cleaning procedure that can
be done?

Thanks, Al Kondo