Default SAnyo DS19130, CH# 19130-00 Audio problem

Set came in no sound. Couldnt see any audio anywhere around the outputs,
Replaced IC101(LA7655N). Now at about half volume I do get a little audio,
but not loud enough.and if I go up over half volume it completely goes away.
Cant find any open res or bad caps(ESR). Dont have a schematic. Looks like
someone else has replaced the two output trans. Both are NTE373, and check
good with my fluke meter. NOW, I looked at the spec for nte 373 and it says
compl to nte374, so should maybe one of these be a 374?.
Thanks Charlie