Scott Nielson

Default Viewsonic Vertical Problem

I am trying to repair a vertical size and liniarity problem with a Viewsonic
E771. The picture only fills about 75% of the screen and is non linear. It
is squishes and bows a bit toward the top of the picture. I have searched
and searched in the vertical deflection
circuits but have been unable to find a problem. I tested a lot of
components and even replaced a few, but no luck. I do have a schematic. I
can stretch it using the OSD controls, but that only fills about 75% of the
screen.

I'm know I'm not the first person to try to fix a problem like this. I find
other reports on the internet of this same model with the same problem.
But, I can't find and reports of what was done to fix it. Has anyone seen
this before? Or can someone give me some more direction?

Thanks.