Art

Default Problem with vertical sweep on Toshiba CF2665K TV Set

Be advised one of the caps in teh vertical ckt is physically located near
the jungel ic. It also may contribrute to your symptom.
"Ken Weitzel" wrote in message

Stephan Greppi wrote:

Hi,
I replaced all electrolytic capacitors Cxxx I could find. I don't have a
schematic, but I guess C3xx are capacitors in the vertical deflection
circuitry.
I also changed IC301, R287 and a couple diodes.
The result is still the same. It started by the top of the picture
starting
to elongate, and then the picture progresively diminushing in size over a
few weeks. It is now about half the size of a normal picture, in the
middle
of the screen, with retrace lines visible when no RF signal is present.
What else should I try before I trash the TV?
Suggestions anyone?
Thaks in advance.
Stephan

Hi...

Don't trash it for that; specially not since you've
already invested in it.

Betcha a donut that there's one cap left you haven't
yet found. Not necessarily near the ones you did find.
Probably larger, higher voltage. Keep looking.

I like chocolate covered

Take care.

Ken