StephenC

Default Lighting circuits and MCB's tripping

My house lighting is a total of 32 lamps, none more than 60 watts,
on 4 circuits, (11, 5, 9 and 7 lights) At the 'MK Sentry' CU, the
circuits are in pairs, to give loads of 16 lights to each 6A MCB.
When any lamp blows, the relevant MCB often trips, which is
annoying, with safety implications - part of house suddenly in
darkness. Any solution? If I split down to 4 seperate 6A MCB's,
will that prevent this? Or, replace the present 6A MCB's with 10A
MCB's? Or type C MCB's, 6A or 10A? Ideally, what I need is a link
for the CU to put a cartidge fuse in, never had this trouble with the
old systems, but I dont think 'MK' do one, although I believe others
may, but won't fit 'MK'CU, Any advice much appreciated.