techforce

Default Problem with 1976 RCA ColorTrak XL-100

The only one of these I ever Repaired had a similar problem and it was in
fact the Tuner. I sent in the bad one to PTS as a core, and they had a
rebuilt one in stock for like $50

I think you would go by the Numbers on thewhite Sticker on your Tuner to see
if they have any. Its possible they would still have it.

om...