Jfet

Default Jensen XA2125 car audio amp, anyone have schematics or???

Hi all,

I have a nicely blown Jensen XA2125 car audio amplifier.

6 FZ46N hi speed Mosfets are blown up, and some other identifiable parts (outputs are also
gone, N-channel/P-channel TIP35/36 )

Anyhow, there are two transistors that were removed by the PO that I have NO clue what
they are (cuz they are missing!)

Q203, and Q103. I am assuming that these are pre drivers of some sort on its way to the
output stage. These are one from each channel, so basically, I can't find its mirror
image because BOTH are missing.

Anyone ever service one of these amps? I tried calling Jensen, but haven't had any luck
obtaining schematics. I'm sure the shop that started the repair had a refused estimate,
since 6 of those output transistors would have been quite expensive (if using NTE
equivalents). They are reasonably inexpensive from digikey, $2.00 each Canadian vs $13.25
each for NTE equivalent Cnd!!! ouch! x6!!!!

Any help would be appreciated.