M.A.

Default Adapting a switching power supply...

In data Tue, 4 May 2004 09:40:59 -0400, Jerry G. ha scritto:

You do not want to get in to re-engineering a switching supply! Get a step
down transformer.

Yes right Jerry! That's exactly the kind of answer I first gave to my
friend...but then I thought this (it is only a supposition): the "same"
amplifier is sold as well in Europe...now maybe they designed it such that
there's only a couple of components to change...I don't know and yes, even
if I didn't deal with them, I can suspect that switching supplies are
bad..

email: