David

Default Toshiba RPTV 50H72 - blue screen only

You are still totally clueless. Talk about a worthless phd if you really
have one, which I doubt given the new post where you try and prove that you
know what you are talking about.

Not even close again. Q751 and Q752 are not video amps. (at least you
spelled it correctly this time). They are AUDIO amplifier output ic's being
used as convergence output amplifiers. I totally understood the posting and
the fact that you did not understand electronics enough to try and attempt a
repair.

It is even more clear that you have no business whatever your so called
worthless paper degree is in to be inside the tv attempting a repair on it.
Especially since you cannot read or spell, (apms vs amps, not the same thing
dumbass) doubtful you have any college degree. I pity the reputation of any
college that actually gave you a degree. At least you did not try and call
it 'snyc' this time around.

"bharat" wrote in message
om...
Let me make a few things clear to answer your !@#$%^&*() arrogance.

Video amps are video amplifiers located in Q751 and Q752 on the signal
board. They drive yokes directly. In case any of you arrogant morons
had time and knowledge to understand what a schmatic looks like, you
would clearly see where video amplifiers are located. In adition,
amps is shorthand for amplifiers - any person knowledgable in
Electrical Engineering knows that. Next time, try to understand the
posting before replying. Your assumption that if you do not
understand something then it must be wrong is stupid!

Secondly, a while back in this newsgroup, there was a posting where
someone had green screen problem similar to mine. The solution posted
on the net was that the power supply to video amplifiers was suspect.
Hence my intuition regarding video amps (oops, I mean video amplifiers
for you intellectually-challenged guys).

Many of us know and understand the danger in repairing a TV set - not
just you arrogant !@$$%&*.

By the way, I have a PhD in electrical engineering and probably can
run circles around you when it comes to knowledge of electrical
engineering. However, I do not know specifically how to fix a TV and
hence the posting. If I had the time, I can understand the circuit
and then figure out what is wrong. I was hoping that this newsgroup,
with its collective knowledge, will help me fix this. Your arrogant
replies regarding "what is amps" itself shows that you do not have a
clue as to what an "amplifier" is. Take a few educational courses (or
read a book) before you start yelling at people.

Again, this newsgroup is for help. If you can help, please by all
means do so. If you do not understand what an "amps" is, do everyone
a favor and stop wasting bandwidth.

By the way, I am going to check the sync signals (for you stupids, it
is synchronization signals) to see if the problem lies there as
pointed out by more considerate members of this newsgroup. I thank
them.

bharat