bharat

Default Toshiba RPTV 50H72 - blue screen only

This TV only shows blue screen. When I go into setup, I can see that
red and green CRTs are working (I see green and red colors) but the
screen background stays blue. When I connect a DVD player, the screen
briefly shows real picture but then turns completely blue. Ditto when
I turn the TV off with DVD running (picture shows for an instant
before TV turns OFF). I think video apms that drive yokes are
suspect..but wanted to confirm with someone before I order the ICs and
replace them. I checked all power supplies and they are OK (specially
to the video amp ICs). All components I checked seem fine (atleast
the ones I checked showed appropriate behavior). Any suggestions are
appreciated.

bharat