N. Thornton

Default Redesign, was low voltage drop transistors for power supply

(R.Legg) wrote in message . com...
(N. Thornton) wrote in message . com...
Albert wrote in message . ..

Of course I've not seen the unit but it strikes me that sorting those
bugs out may be quicker than a complete rebuild - they dont sound like
hard to fix issues.

This is called 'shooting the engineer', and sometimes it's a good
idea. I assume the original owner really just wants it to do what it
did, before the fuse went. If you can fit in some small improvements
(like reducing 'chirp'), that don't cause a lot of delay, then it
might be best just to get it off of your bench asap.

shooting the engineer?
reducing chirp on a PSU?
PSU delay?
Just call me puzzled