Chuck

Default Mitsubishi CS-2655R vertical jitter.

On 29 Apr 2004 17:48:41 GMT, (David Farber) wrote:

This Mitsubishi CS-2655R tv came into the shop with a blurry picture and not
much else wrong. I touched up the focus control and the picture is crystal
clear except for some slight vertical jitter. I replaced all the C400 series
electrolytic caps and the vertical output IC, AN5521. The jitter is apparent
whether you are watching a tv program or viewing the on screen display menus. A
Google search for this fault didn't turn up much.

Thanks for your reply.

David Farber
David Farber's Service Center
L.A., CA

You need to clean the main circuit board, top and bottom, particularly
the video section after replacing the faulty capacitors. I have had
board leakage cause vertical jitter multiple times. Chuck