Jerry G.

Default Mitsubishi ct1525tx portable- problems

I'll put my bet on that the flyback is shot! Also the HOT, and probably
other related components have probably also failed.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"Kurnal" wrote in message
Hi
Having probs with my mitxi ct1525tx colour portable- was dead with loud
whistle from line output transistor which was also getting hot. Replaced the
transistor 2SB1877 ( a bit hopeful I know.) the set worked fine for ten
minutes when there was a single loud crack ( I guess eht discharge) and back
to square 1.
Cant find a circuit for this set and now suspect internal breakdown in line
out transformer- does anybody know of any other potential issues with this
set before I put it in the skip please