Dave Plowman

Default TRVs

In article ,
Dave Plowman wrote:
So any alternative make that is a direct replacement or should I just go
for replacement Homebase ones - assuming they haven't changed the
design...

To follow up, I had a trawl of all the DIY palces and PMs, and of course
non do a direct replacment for the type I have which I think came from
Homebase - which has changed hands in the interim.

So taking Andy Hall's advice I bought Drayton from my local Plumbase.
15.67 squids each after discount, so about twice the price of shed ones.

Looks like I'll have to change the stub pipes into the rads as well - I
hope the PTFE tape has prevented corrosion since they're about 25 years
old...

So 10 olives and stubs to remove without damage. Think I'll leave it till
tomorrow to get a full day at it.

--
*If vegetable oil comes from vegetables, where does baby oil come from? *

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn