mike

Default Free Schematics

Tweetldee wrote:
It's a real shame that you have the site so secure that files can't be
downloaded. I saw the note that indicates that in order to download files,
I have to shut down my firewall. I will not shut down my firewall just to
get around your lack of expertise on setting up a web site that's reasonably
protected from hackers. Loads of other sites have that problem well in
hand; I would suggest that you look around to see how it may be done without
requiring your visitors to disable their quite normal and accepted security
measures.

I downloaded a file. Didn't turn off my firewall.
YMMV,
mike

--
Return address is VALID.
Toshiba & Compaq LiIon Batteries, Test Equipment