Jerry G.

Default Casio TV-8E (or TV-8) tiny portable LCD TV

This is Casio only. If you send them the set, they will fix it. Their rates
are reasonable. I don't think they will sell the parts and service manuals
to non Casio servicers.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"Peter" wrote in message
I've been given this device because it's faulty. It's fully functional,
except that there is no sound, only loud hiss like an open mute. I
suspect some kind of IF/detector fault. I have no details about the
history of the fault.

Does anyone know where I can get a circuit for this device, or failing
that, a data sheet for a Mitsubishi M51348FP video/sound chip? I've
googled to no avail, plenty of links, but none leading to an actual data
sheet.

Thanks, Peter