Lucky

Default I need service mode and Schematics for nokia Nokia TV 7198 FX71L1

I need service mode and Schematics for nokia Nokia TV 7198 FX71L1 or
for some similar Nokia TV with FX chassis.

I saw "Nokia -FX71e1.pdf" 1072kb document it poses some kind of
service mode manual but I cant find most important part how to enter
service codes ,than there must be some taster combination if I want to
enter in service mode.
Can you please help me how to enter in service mode.

Second question is this schematics in "Nokia -FX71e1.pdf" is in real
low quality I cant see anything ,numbers ,etc..
Do you know some better schematic for This Nokia TV.

Thanks in Advance