John Laird

Default TRVs

On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 10:13:00 +0000 (GMT), Dave Plowman
wrote:

Mine have a male 'nut' which fits into the female housing, rather than
the more usual compression fitting type female cap and male body. To
change to the Drayton ones would mean removing the olives so I could
change the entire thing rather than re-using the nut part and existing
olive as I've done before.

I'm not sure I would assume any compatibility across makes if you wish to
retain the existing threaded fitting. I think I have some of these - is the
olive a strange tapered thing that closes over slightly at the top and
actually sits on the end of the pipe rather than sliding up and down it ?

--
I used to be disgusted, but now I try to be amused.

Mail john rather than nospam...