Steve Gontarek

Default WTD: LCD MOdule for digital camera (Olympus C-220)

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 22:17:25 GMT, Ken Weitzel
wrote:

snip

Hi...

Suggest that you check out ebay, looking for one
advertised as "as-is" or defective. "Ask the seller"
a question, asking him to send you a pic of the
back of the camera if he's able to.

If the back looks good, then take a chance...

The price will be right, and as a bonus you'll get
a handful of other parts that might be helpful in
the future... (lens cap, battery cover, maybe a
small card, etc.)

Worked for me for my grand daughte's c-740

Take care.

Ken

Thanks for that, but that was my first port of call - there are only
newish ones available at the moment. Just thought I'd try some
newsgroups while I was at it.

Ta
Steve