Jerry G.

Default pc monitor repair

Take the monitor to the authorized service place that is for your monitor
type. The regular TV shop will not have access to the service information
and parts if required.

If your monitor has become soft focus, this is usually a sign of the CRT
going weak. Sometimes it can also be a defect in the high voltage module.
Tweaking the focus set-up adjustment may do a temporary fix on it.

Usually after about 3 to 5 years of use, the CRT's start to go weak in most
computer monitors.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"Paul Turner" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know anywhere where I can take a 21" CRT monitor to be
repaired? It works fine but I think it needs focusing or something
becuase it's really blurred.

Is this the sort of thing a normal TV repair shop can fix?

Paul