Doug King

Default Help need to remove the case on a DELL D1025HE 17" monitor

Thanks for replying there are some sort of tags in slots, but it is
always easy to see how the work once you have the case off! Catch 21?
I am aware of the high voltages thanks,, I was at one time involved in
monitor manufacture.

Doug
Without damaging he case you may be required to take it to a repair
facility. However, if you really want to open it up you will need to find
the tab release points on the case to see if there are hidden screws under
applicate clips or decals. Tab releases are either press and pull or slip a
small screwdriver into the gap, press and slide. Being careful will alow one
to open the case and not damage it or oneself. Be advised, ther are lethal
voltages present once you are in the unit with case removed. Cheers
"Doug King" wrote in message
Hi I have a DELL D1025HE 17" monitor I need to get the case off to tweak
to the colour balance.
I have removed the 2 screws from the bottom, but am unable to proceed
further as I cannot release what look like clips round the sides. I cannot
see any hidden screws. Thanks for any help?

Doug

Doug

--

Doug King