Alastair McGloan

Default looking for a part time motherboard tech in Texas

"Mikel Giles" wrote in message
om...
I am looking for a part time motherboard tech in the DFW area. I have
over 100 PC motherboards that I bought. They are mostly Compaq and
were sold to me as a mixture of shelf pulls and returns. Some of them
have notes on them describing a return problem and some have no notes
at all. I am looking for someone that has the ability to test and
possible repair these motherboards. Here are some of the model
numbers in the batch:
237353-001, 233567-001, 222109-001, 251368-001, 010561-101,
46991, 3T237, and 187498-001

Compensation would be worked on a percentage of the final sell price
of the items. I plan on offering them on eBay and would like to be
able to offer most as 'working motherboards' which will enhance the
value of the boards. The motherboards are located in Denton, TX

If interested, email me so we can discuss the possibilities.

Mikel Giles

hehehehe...Compaq ?? umm...serves ya right... :)

seriously...get the boards crushed and write off to tax loss...no serious
tech would even consider what you're asking as any viable proposition. These
boards will most definately be proprietory, have customised bios etc and
there isn't a chance in a million you will have access to the gear needed to
even successfully test them. I suspect there is a compaq engineer smiling
right now at your post...

regards
Alastair