Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] damduck-egg@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Same old, same old: Taxpayer will pick up cost of Hinkley C waste storage

On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 13:28:35 +0000, Mike Tomlinson
wrote:

En el artículo , Chris Hogg
escribió:

by any standard, £7.2bn for dismantling is no big
deal.

I'd bet my life savings that come 2083, EdF and CGNPG won't pay a penny
for dismantling and cleaning up. Pity I won't be around to collect

The way the world is going any contamination may be insignificant
from other open air nuclear reactions that have taken place anyway.
Probably written in the small print. "We won't be responsible for
dismantling and cleaning up if the site has already been rendered
unusable.

G.Harman