Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moo is offline

Default Can Remodeling Spook Sleeping Ghosts?

On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 15:48:37 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

Saw remake of Poltergeist last night on HBO, American Horror Story,
Roanoke on TV this season. Both base on building on hallowed ground.

Yesterday I heard comment on TV that spooks would be walking the halls
of the White House this Halloween.

Comment like that could get a newscaster fired as my first thought was
that it has been going on for the last 7+ years

The Whitehouse is mentioned in that webpage I posted....
https://www.houselogic.com/remodel/r...eeping-ghosts/
Maybe that's why Hillary wants to go back there....
I hate to think what the spooks would do to Trump

One side of me says that there is no such thing as "spirits", but I have
lived in at least one rental house that I swore was haunted.... Just too
many bizarre things happened at that place, including burying me in a
trench I was digging from the well to the house, getting struck by
lightning outside the house while digging another trench, and a lot of
very bizarre issues with the plumbing and other parts of the house. I
was real glad to leave that place.