Posted to alt.home.repair
Jack G. Jack G. is offline

Default i have a hole under my hot water heater that is 5 inches widethat goes outside can i cover it up

On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 9:22:24 AM UTC-7, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 08:05:52 -0700 (PDT)
"Jack G." wrote:

On Sunday, October 30, 2016 at 7:44:05 AM UTC-7, wendy vonlienen
wrote:
am putting new floor under gas hot water heater,there is a hole in
old floor under water heater for vent i think?can i cover it up

--
for full context, visit
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...d-1113079-.htm

If you use natural gas it could be a safety issue and I would check
with your local gas company.

Yea, is the local gas company gonna sleep in the house?
Why do some people always need big brother to tell them
what to do?
Screw the gas company, figure it out and do what you want.

Take your foil hat off and join the real world.