Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default LED Lamps

Ver Bose writes:

On 10/30/2016 07:07 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I came across some interesting LED lamps and wonder if anyone in the
newsgroup has purchased any like those in these YouTube videos? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nme8T2yLhL0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NffhdAz9pc4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8S5y6IQD4M

[8~{} Uncle LED Monster

Yes, they are great for those areas where you don't want that harsh
blue/white CFL or LED look.

I've seen LEDs in a range of colors. The ones in my kitchen ceiling
aren't blue at all. They are quite white, but I like them.
Work fairly well with a dimmer too. They don't go all the way down
to near nothing like incandescent, but at their lowest setting,
the room is too dark.

Come to think of it, CFLs aren't blue (or harsh) either.

--
Dan Espen