Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default DIY fun

"Simon Mason" wrote in message
On Saturday, 29 October 2016 19:45:28 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:

Laboratory Analyst/Supervisor 21 OCT 1987 €“ 30 OCT 2014
BP Chemicals, Saltend
AAS/DIONEX/HPLC/Particle Size/ICP-ES/XRF/GC/Wet Analysis/KF/TOC
analysis/DIONEX/FTIR/IR/Manual Handling/Confined Space Gas Testing.

Like you must have got kicked out for a reason.

I jumped off a bridge and after a year on full sick pay,

Not a great idea to tell someone you are applying to that.

I didn't fancy going back writing methods
at a desk, so I left of my own accord.

And they will decide that that is a lie and that you actually got the bums
rush.