Ken Weitzel

Default NEC MultiSynch 2-A Monitor Horiz. Shrinking

JR North wrote:

Incredibly, there's no H width adjustment. The width has
shrunk about 1" on each side in the past week. There's no
barrel/convex distortion on the edges, and the picture is
fine, although compressed.
Is there perhaps an H trim pot on the board? I've had this
monitor, and expected it to last...forever.
JR

Hi...

I have one of these sitting in the pile that's ready
to go to the trash. It worked fine when last used.

If any parts are of value to you you're welcome to
them provided that you're willing to spring for the
postage. (to help you decide that, I'm in Winnipeg,
Canada)

Take care.

Ken