Shoreline Electronics

Default Pioneer SD-P5565 Screen Very Red. Convergence problem?

Even after changing the defective part , this model will require advanced
convergence alignments which you will not want to mess with.

Find a servicer that is experienced on your brand set.

--
==========================
Jeff Stielau

========================
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd

"TH421" wrote in message
m...
I have a large screen Pioneer SD-P5565 projection television. It has a
convergence feature in which you line up the 3 colored crosshairs in
order to make the television view properly. However, the red crosshair
appears to be "bent" and thus causing the entire screen to turn very
red. What part do I need to repair this, and how would I go about
obtaining the part?

Thanks :-D, TH421