Andy Hall

Default Boiler probs

On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 23:34:48 +0000, chris French
wrote:

So I'd want to check if I really did need a bigger boiler first - do
some heat loss calc's on the projected extended house. Myson used to
have a free heat loss calculator to download, dunno if they still do.

Yes they do, but their web site is under construction at the moment
and it isn't there..

I have a copy that I can email if anybody needs it.......

However, if for whatever reason you would need to change the boiler next
year then renewing the heat exchanger doesn't seem worth it, given that
it's an expensive job.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl