JW

Default Popular Electronics, Electronics Now, and Poptronix

On 08 Apr 2004 10:07:52 -0400 Sam Goldwasser
wrote in Message id: :

I have a mostly complete set of these dating from 1996 to when Gernsback
went out of business at the end of 2001. Complete set, or by year available.
Reasonable offers considered. I'd like to give them a good home.

All except for the first few have my Service Clinic articles on consumer
electronics repair.

Post here os via the Feedback form at repairfaq.org.

Thanks and sorry for this semicommercial post but I'm trying to clean out
stuff.

Save 'em for another 10 years, and you could auction 'em as collectors
items on Ebay. I've seen older ones go for 10 bucks or more apiece.