Peter Ashby

Default Safety spectacles, why so difficult?

In article ,
John Rumm wrote:

Peter Ashby wrote:

I have a 3M mask with replaceable filters, I'm not sure which model but
it allows you stack a dust filter with a volatile filter so you can use
it both for dust and solvents. Straight from sanding to finishing with
one mask.

I find this is the best one I have tried so far:-

The one I have has removable cartridges which fit on the sides where the
white patches are on that one. I can't see the equivalent on Screwfix. I
got replacement filters from Axminster a while ago but the website is
making it hard to find them again and my local B&Q Warehouse is now
stocking only own brand cheapo respirators.

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.