Mark S.

Default Welders - supplier?

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 00:58:26 +0000, Andy Hall
wrote:

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 00:41:17 +0000, Mark S.
wrote:

Cheeky bugger. I've sold all the printers out of the garage on Ebay.
:-P

I had in my mind from somewhere that you were involved with them
professionally??

I've an Opel Manta on my drive now to play with when I get fed up of
diy. ;-)
And the gates to sort out as well.

So I take it Sip are out?

Machine Mart only do Clarke stuff don't they?

I'm not a welding expert by any means. When I saw your original
post, I happened to have a Machine Mart catalogue in a pile of
assorted tool catalogues that I was sorting through and remembered
that they sold welders. It was more of a sourcing suggestion than
a product recommendation. Others have done welding more than I
have and seem to favour various other options than Clarke and SIP.

I don't know about the SIP welders, although I've found the
compressors OK (made in Italy like a lot of them).

Did you think about looking on one of the car repair groups?

We do them at work but I'm just in stores so I fiddle with them in my
spare time, brings a few extra pennies in. :-)

I'll pop over and ask on car maintenance as well see what they say.

Mark S.