woodward_electric

Default Rca ctc203aa5

This set is totally dead. I did the repairs on L14101

Power supply chirps when line cord is plugged in.

Have followed the trouble shooting guide. I do not have a chipper checker and the set will not start with the menu,power, vol command

The 5v regulated voltage is present at all times. When the power button is pressed the 2.5v appears on j13301 pin 18 and the 12v appears on the 12v regulator u 14404. Both voltages disappear within a second or two and they do not pulse they just die. Set has to be unplugged before it will respond to the power button again. when power button is pushed
5.2v is present on j13104 pin 7
1.6v is present on pin 10
4.8v is present on pins 4, 6, and 8

unsoldered output collector and j10303 pin 13 will show the 12v for 2 seconds and it disappears it does not pulse at all

Help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Lance